- Armrest offset: -92.5mm to -10mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm in 18.5mm
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 48mm to 128mm of stack in 5mm increments.
The Aeria Ultimate II offers all the adjustment of the first version with a healthy drop in weight and more snugly fitting armrests. As the top aerobar in our lineup it offers all the premium features we can squeeze into one product.
The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual - offset design (shared with Race and Boom armrests) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders.
The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike.
The 35C+ extensions offer a 35deg angle with a low rise and 400mm length. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
They offer the lowest weight of any current carbon extension thanks to the use of very high grade carbon and exhaustive testing.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35c+ is a straight 35° bend.
The 35C+ extensions can be paired with the Aeroport Di2 adaptor
The Aeria Ultimate II is ideally paired with the Aeria Ultimate V2 stem and HSF/Aeria bottle.
Who is it for
This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one arm pad height. With the Race armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged
- Armrest: Ergo (10mm pad)
- Armrest Stack: 48mm to 128mm (5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length Adjustment:
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Rise: 80mm (bottom to top)
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Extension Inner Diameter: 19.4mm
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15°
- Pursuit OD/ID: 24.1 / 19.6mm
- Construction: Carbon
- Color: Matte Black
- Extension Clamp: 5Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Stem Clamp: 6Nm Max
- Bracket: 204g (pair)
- Armrest: 141g (pair)
- Extensions: 142g (pair)
- Total: 780g (without stem or armrest risers)