The 35C Plus extension offers extreme light weight and the ability to
hide Shimano electronic components within the extension.
With the 35c Plus we developed a new, very high grade carbon
layup that delivers an extension half the weight of standard carbon
extensions from any brand.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35c+ is a straight 35° bend.
OriginThe 35c Plus was developed to deliver both the lightest possible
carbon extension and to offer riders of high end bikes the ability to use
our Aeroport Di2 adaptor with a carbon extension. Extensive testing
was required to achieve this target.
Who is it for?
The extensions will fit in any aerobar that is designed for 22.2mm. So can be used by any rider wishing to improve the comfort of their aerobar grips.
These extensions were designed with the Aeroport in mind, so they can fit a Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 junction box and BT-DN110 battery with room for an EW-SD50 cable to pass through.
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Angle: 35 Degrees
- Extension Rise: 80mm (bottom to top)
- Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Inner Diameter: 19.4mm
- Includes: Sold as a Pair (1 Right and 1 Left Extension)
- Construction: Carbon
- Colors: Matte Black
- Weight: 142g/pair