It's an almost universal truth that a disc wheel is faster but for riders with a disc braked equipped bikes there haven't been many options. Therefore we created the GMR Disc to fill the need.
We started with CFD design to optimize the aerodynamics for the now standard tire widths of 25-28mm. Tubeless ready of course. Then made sure to include compatibility with multiple freehub designs and centerlock rotors for ease of use.
- 19mm internal width
- Clincher, Tubeless Ready hooked bead
- CFD designed lenticular shape
- Centerlock disc brake format
- Shimano HG freehub (Option for SRAM XDR)
- 12X142mm hub dimensions
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Weight: 1160g
- Diameter: 700c
- Hub: Integrated
- Hub Bearing Size: 15267-2RS x 2
- Hub Compatibility: 12 x 142mm (Through-Axle)
- Rotor Compatibility: Center Lock
- Rim Depth: Full Disc
- Rim Width (Outside): 25mm
- Rim Width (Inside): 19mm
- Color: UD Carbon
- 11-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes (Shimano / Sram)
- 12-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes w/ (Aftermarket XDR Freehub purchase)
- Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Ready (TLR) / Clincher
- Max Tire Pressure: 70-100psi (also refer to Tire sidewall)
- Tire Width: 700c x 25-28mm
- Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs
- Tubeless valves Stems.
- Tubeless Rim Strip(s)
- 10 Speed Cassette spacer – (as these wheels are designed for SRAM, Shimano 11 speed cassettes)