The Wing 20C+ features our updated basebar shape that is optimised for aerodynamics as well as strength and stiffness.
The basebar has the option for adjustment, turning the bar over changes the height of the hand grip and the aerobar by 20mm.
Pairing this versatile carbon basebar with Ergo armrest creates a hug range of adjustment to aid in fine tuning the setup.
The 35SLC extensions offer the same range of ergonomic options as the previous generation but the weight is halved. This also allows Di2 parts to be fitted inside the extension.
The Wing 20C+ offers a combination of aerodynamic integration and supreme fit range. With the change in spec comfort for most users will be increased alongside the performance advantage of lower weight.
- Armrest offset: -92.5mm to -10mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack: The minimum is 64mm to 84mm
The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual - offset design (shared with Race and Boom armrests) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders.
The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike.
The 35SLC extensions offer a 35deg angle with a low rise and 400mm length. They are drilled for rear-exit cable routing.
They offer the lowest weight of any current carbon extension thanks to the use of very high grade carbon and exhaustive testing.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The 35SLC is a straight 35° bend.
The 35SLC extensions can be paired with the Aeroport Di2 adaptor
The WING 20C+ is ideally paired with the Aeria Ultimate V2 stem and HSF/Aeria bottle.
Brackets and Risers
Who is it for
This bar is perfect for riders who wish to achieve lower positions than are possible with standard aerobar designs. Unlike other low stack bars it allows fine-tuning of the stack height so the rider is not limited to only one arm pad height. With the Race armrests fitted it is tailored towards riders who intend to be low and narrow to punch the smallest possible hole through the wind.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Internal Cable Routing: Yes (Stem or Back of the Basebar)
- Di2 Compatible: Yes
- Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged
- Armrest: Ergo (10mm pad)
- Armrest Stack: 64mm to 84mm
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 254mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length: 400mm
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Extension Inner Diameter: 19.4mm
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15°
- Pursuit OD/ID: 24.1 / 18.9mm
- Construction: Carbon
- Color: Matte Black
- Extension Clamp: 5Nm
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7Nm
- Stem Clamp: 6Nm Max
- Bracket: 204g (pair)
- Armrest: 141g (pair)
- Extensions: 138g (pair)
- Total: 707g (without cradles)