The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests.
- The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm.
- The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences.
- An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
- Weight: 265g (38cm)
- Width: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44cm (center to center)
- Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Clamp Width: 100mm (on all bar sizes)
- Clip Compatible: Yes
- Material: 6061-T6 AL
- Finish: Matte Black
- Pursuit Reach: 160mm (center to tip)
- Grip Offset: ± 5mm
- Pursuit OD/ID: 23.7 / 20.3mm
- Drop Outsweep: No
- Maximum cut distance on grip: 30mm
- Grip Stack High position: 15.9mm
- Grip Stack low position: 5.9mm
- Only compatible with internally routed brake levers
- Di2 Compatible
- UCI 3:1 compliant
- Stem Clamp: 6Nm
- Aerobar Clamp: 6Nm